Meet Your Rogers Orthodontist
Dr. Sarah grew up in Grand Rapids, and after undergraduate studies at St. Olaf, she completed dental school at the University of Minnesota in 2003. She chose the University of Minnesota for her orthodontic specialty program, graduating in 2005, and has been practicing in the Twin Cities area since then.
To offer her patients the latest options in orthodontic treatment, Dr. Sarah continues her education by regularly attending dental and orthodontic seminars and conventions. She holds active memberships in:
- The American Association of Orthodontists
- The American Dental Association
- The Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- The Minnesota Dental Association
More important than college degrees and professional organizations, Dr. Sarah possesses a passion for helping her patients achieve that perfect combination of long-lasting dental health and a confident smile. Imagine what she can do to make your great smile even better.
Why an Orthodontist in Rogers?
Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but a dentist is not an Orthodontist. All orthodontists are dentists first, but though not every dentist has the qualifications to be an orthodontist. Dr. Sarah continued her formal education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary license and certification. As an orthodontist, Dr. Sarah has spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the appropriate treatment plan.
Why does it matter if you see your Rogers Orthodontist?
Specialists receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic problems. Dentists receive basic orthodontic training which allows them to perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who do not need to see an orthodontist yet.
Seeing a specialist like your Rogers orthodontist may change your experience in braces by:
- Providing additional treatment options.
- Giving you more efficient treatment and visits, because it is the office's primary area of care.
- Knowing that you'll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have severe bite problems that need to be addressed.
- Personal experience treating multiple cases that share your unique concerns
- Being seen more quickly, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
You may think it's easier to have your orthodontic work completed by your dentist. Convenience shouldn't be a concern, because you will only be stopping by your Rogers orthodontist's offices every six to eight weeks.
And don't let price be a problem either! Imagine Orthodontics is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Rogers area.
Testimonials from your City orthodontist patients